zaterdag 3 augustus 2019

Challenge Mos digital Pencils anythings gos Animals/Pets

Hi Everyone,
Today the monthchallenge from Mos Digital pencils starts and the Theme is anything gos Mo Animals/ pets.

This is my exsample


I am a Doglover so ofcourse dogs are what there is om my card.

Big Dane is one of them

Dane (separated)


You will find hem HERE in the shop


I merged him with the great image of the dachshund wich you can get when you are a Patreon.

in this link you get all the info



This puppy is a Mon Ami from Noor Design 

6002/1322 Mon Ami  Buster

you can find him HERE 



The Designpaper is also from Noor Design. and the bone sticking out is a mold from Dutch Doobadoo

470.713.627 Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Dog bone

you will find yhis one HERE


This is my card exsample for the challenge I had great fun making it hope you all join us and also have a lot of fun creating.


greetings

Corry

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten